Job And Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margie

Guest
My ###'s job that GOD would have HIS way with her and the job she does and that they would know her value. I go ### for test that GOD would have already taken care of this problem before I even go.
 
Amen! Please bless her with success from the test. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Praying for recognition in job and test happiness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
173
I posted this recently: "My training class at my new job is taking our exam today. This exam will determine if we are permanently hired with the company. Please pray we will all pass. Pray that all training classes with the company will pass. Please also pray because I made two friends at the...
Replies
7
Views
137
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I've been trying to study for my driving theory test but have not been in the mood. I would like god to give me the strength energy and motivation to be able to study.
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom