Jesus

tina1

Beloved of All
Jesus my heart is broken for my husband I am at the Foot of Your Cross asking for You to please take this illness away from him and restore him, Lord only You can do this for him, please don’t let me bear any more witness to his suffering it tears my soul apart please Lord take this illness far away from us in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name Amen...

Isaiah 26:3 You (Lord) keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
127
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May, and it has not yet been 100 days since her passing. My brother and sister have been constantly pressuring me to proceed with the settlement of my mother’s estate. We live in cities far apart, with them in the South and...
Replies
8
Views
160
I desperately need prayer. I'm exhausted on every level. I'm crying. I need Jesus to visit me to heal my body. Please pray for any infections/illness to be gone. Doctors have been checking me and it's been very stressful. I need God to take all infections away from my body. I also don't want to...
Replies
21
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom