Jesus

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord I ask For my sons health healing spiritually mentally Physically emotionally I ask for prayers for my son to be set free from sickness illness addiction please Lord help my son through this illness heal him so that he can become a believer and reconnect with you and his inner self to free...
Replies
Views
Lord, please heal my son’s illness. Please protect him from any harm. Please guide the doctors and nurses in diagnosing what is really happening to him. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please lord May my cancer slow down , May the doctors help stop this illness . Jesus you are the great doctor , I believe in you . T
Replies
Views
Prayer and Supplication.. Give hear to my prayer oh God and hide not thyself from my supplication. Attend unto me and hear me. I mourn in my complaint and make noise. Psalms 55;1-2. Dear Lord please hear my plea before You. Lord I stand in need of prayer this hour. Lord I stretch my hands out to...
Replies
Views
Praise the LORD, I need your help! My husband is suffering from mental illness, for his future treatment and to maintain his mental health, we need Rs 5 lakh. Your small contribution of Rs 5 and Rs 50 will mean a lot to us. Please share this message if possible. Thank you. Proof and bank details...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom