Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, take my life. ### can't leave this person. ### can't forget, give me a peaceful death.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God give you strength and hope which is light. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i’ve recently been struggling with my own thoughts. i wasn’t able to communicate them with people properly and i feel lost and i can’t find my way back to Jesus. i want to be able to feel his peace and comfort. i want to be free from my past and my thoughts. i pray to be able to stop thinking...
Replies
11
Views
194
13th day of fasting. I was honest about some of the symptoms of blacking out while standing and my mom wanted me to end the fast. She started talking to me that I would be sent to the mental hospital or be kicked out from the house. She isn't the same person she used to be after she got into a...
Replies
10
Views
250
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom