Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I call on the Lord day and night and say to the deep blue vastness of the sky. Protect us o Lord, send healing and mercy for those who risk their life in helping others. Jesus will answer all our doubts and fears. I really feel comforted and never feel alone. Jesus is with us when we fall on the threat to dying all alone in this world.

I want to hear the sounds of heaven.
I want to walk in the steps of Jesus.
Fear not, I am with you...
He said to me.
I smile and know it is Him.
I hear His voice.
I love to hear what He says.
God smiles on those,
Who trust in Him.

Let us all say prayers for safety and protection. The arms of the Lord have come to comfort our troubled souls. I am asking the Lord to send angels from heaven to lift you up when you are down and help you run the race that Jesus set for us before arriving our eternal home in heaven.

Prayer for Protection from All Covid-19 Variants/Mutations

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please protect me from getting Covid -19 or any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Remember this, God is always in control. Nothing is impossible for God. At any time, at any moment God can stop Covid-19. But God has chosen not to.
Psalm 135:6 states, “The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 states, “There is a purpose and reason for all things under the sun.”
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I call on the Lord day and night and say to the deep blue vastness of the sky. Protect us o Lord, send healing and mercy for those who risk their life in helping others. Jesus will answer all our doubts and fears. I really feel comforted and never feel alone. Jesus is with us when we fall on the threat to dying all alone in this world.

I want to hear the sounds of heaven.
I want to walk in the steps of Jesus.
Fear not, I am with you...
He said to me.
I smile and know it is Him.
I hear His voice.
I love to hear what He says.
God smiles on those,
Who trust in Him.

Let us all say prayers for safety and protection. The arms of the Lord have come to comfort our troubled souls. I am asking the Lord to send angels from heaven to lift you up when you are down and help you run the race that Jesus set for us before arriving our eternal home in heaven.
Yes, I believe this with all of my heart. Jesus is healing brothers and sisters or our church. Bless the Lord.

Yes Lord Jesus, protect us all and send blessings to their life. We are in Your hands and believe every single word and promises You have given to us. I will bless the Lord all the days of my life, because He has given us the gift of trust in Him alone.

If Jesus cured an incurable desease, then He will send healing to our broken bodies. Our life on earth is in Gods hands. He send us here to earth to be a blessing. So, let us all live a life that pleases the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
For sure, Gods voice travel with the wind, it comes around when we are not even aware of it. Like a scream on the mountains we can hear clearly a heavenly voice coming to our ears. Like an eagle with an expanded wings we can see and feel the celestial embrace of Him who love us with an...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I bow down before Your holy presence and adore Your holy name. Day and night I cry out to You for help and mercy in troubled times. Save us, help us o Lord. Save the souls of the lost of our cities, towns and where we live. No one is mighty like You o Lord, You are great and Your name is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Beyond our complete comprehension, it is the love of the Father to all of us, but how deep should be our love for Him? He gave His only Son to die on the cross for us so we will have eternal life in heaven and cleasings and purification of our sins comes through Him alone. My love for Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These are divine treasures coming down to all uf who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. When this wonderful promises comes to all of us, it refreshes us, calm our attitude, peace and joy fills our hearts and the joy of the Gods love fill our hearts. Spiritual and physical...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus wants to bless our life and make us all anew, so let us all call on the Lord, day and night praying and asking for revival in our hearts and minds. I knew for sure, Jesus was coming to me and telling me. Follow Me, I will make you a blessing to many. I heard the voice of the Lord and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom