Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I call on the Lord day and night and say to the deep blue vastness of the sky. Protect us o Lord, send healing and mercy for those who risk their life in helping others. Jesus will answer all our doubts and fears. I really feel comforted and never feel alone. Jesus is with us when we fall on the threat to dying all alone in this world.

I want to hear the sounds of heaven.
I want to walk in the steps of Jesus.
Fear not, I am with you...
He said to me.
I smile and know it is Him.
I hear His voice.
I love to hear what He says.
God smiles on those,
Who trust in Him.

Let us all say prayers for safety and protection. The arms of the Lord have come to comfort our troubled souls. I am asking the Lord to send angels from heaven to lift you up when you are down and help you run the race that Jesus set for us before arriving our eternal home in heaven.

So far he has me or at least I think so. I've only had two nights but separated by months or weeks from each other where I was sick and had a slight fever but felt ok the next day. So I'm guessing those times weren't any part of that crap.
I never wear masks except at he Dr's of which I'm fighting stage four cancer but I care not I don't wear them I wont. I don't take no tests nor will I get this damned vaccine none of them.
Moderna has Luciferase in it and notice the name Lucifer is in it. Pfizer has something similar and they use evolved crap in it. Others use Monkey stuff, where they shoot the covid into a Monkey wait for it to get sick then extract the blood from that monkey then do crap to it. No thanks. Others use Aborted babies in it No to the hell no!
They all use some sort of Mrna or DNA modifying crap in them. which is all to change us into the likeness of Satan. No way!

I call on the Lord day and night and say to the deep blue vastness of the sky. Protect us o Lord, send healing and mercy for those who risk their life in helping others. Jesus will answer all our doubts and fears. I really feel comforted and never feel alone. Jesus is with us when we fall on the threat to dying all alone in this world.

He said to me.
I hear His voice.
God smiles on those,
Who trust in Him.

Let us all say prayers for safety and protection. The arms of the Lord have come to comfort our troubled souls. I am asking the Lord to send angels from heaven to lift you up when you are down and help you run the race that Jesus set for us before arriving our eternal home in heaven.
May you be well and healthy just as Jesus want us all to be. May you be cleansed and purified by the Blood of our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May every single cell in your body wake up and fight any desease that may come inside your system. May the holy presence of Jesus in your body and your soul keep you away from any virus that will come along. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit, He abides in our heart, do not let sin or any evil thought come to you. If the devil temptst you, cast him out of your system in the name of the Lord and he will flee from you.

So far he has me or at least I think so. I've only had two nights but separated by months or weeks from each other where I was sick and had a slight fever but felt ok the next day. So I'm guessing those times weren't any part of that crap.
I never wear masks except at he Dr's of which I'm fighting stage four cancer but I care not I don't wear them I wont. I don't take no tests nor will I get this damned vaccine none of them.
Moderna has Luciferase in it and notice the name Lucifer is in it. Pfizer has something similar and they use evolved crap in it. Others use Monkey stuff, where they shoot the covid into a Monkey wait for it to get sick then extract the blood from that monkey then do crap to it. No thanks. Others use Aborted babies in it No to the hell no!
They all use some sort of Mrna or DNA modifying crap in them. which is all to change us into the likeness of Satan. No way!
May healing and mercy come to your body and your soul. We can rest in joy and happiness in the holy of Jesus. He love us and cares for us. Love Him, praise Him, adore Him wherever you are. He will certainly deliver you and anyone else from satans hands. He is the one who brings all kinds of fears and worries into our hearts.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Well I have been thinking also that these fearful people with masks, and retreating in fear when someone passes by,,and every little sniffle worried it's covid--even some Christians acting terrified of it--think that's a lack of faith,Like Peter focusing on the waves instead of Jesus.
Fear God and keep His commandments... says the Lord and we must do this before fearing anything else in this world. People stay away from you and from anyone else because they think you got Omicron BA.2 and we will need a shot for this one plus the booster so we will be protected. Let us all fast and pray for those Christians who are so terrified on getting this awful virus. If you wear a mask you will protect yourself from entering the virus through your nose or our mouth and then destroying your lungs. I saw people with all kinds of tubes sticking through their throat to help them breath with oxygen cylinders along their beds. Jesus want us all healthy and ready to serve Him. Fear not, healing is coming from Jesus hands.

He said to me.
I hear His voice.
God smiles on those,
Who trust in Him.

Thank you Jesus for giving us strenght to continue the road that leads to heaven. Yes, the Lord smiles on those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Trust Him with all your heart and He will bless your life.

Fear God and keep His commandments... says the Lord and we must do this before fearing anything else in this world. People stay away from you and from anyone else because they think you got Omicron BA.2 and we will need a shot for this one plus the booster so we will be protected. Let us all fast and pray for those Christians who are so terrified on getting this awful virus. If you wear a mask you will protect yourself from entering the virus through your nose or our mouth and then destroying your lungs. I saw people with all kinds of tubes sticking through their throat to help them breath with oxygen cylinders along their beds. Jesus want us all healthy and ready to serve Him. Fear not, healing is coming from Jesus hands.
But the hypocrisy is, I see them with the mask, but then they take it off to smoke, which can destroy their lungs to the point where they need those ventilators and tubes just the same.

But the hypocrisy is, I see them with the mask, but then they take it off to smoke, which can destroy their lungs to the point where they need those ventilators and tubes just the same.
Some people love to self destruct themselves by smoking and causing cancer coming in to their lungs. This is one reason we should be in prayer for them. O Lord, save their souls and help them overcome their desire to smoke and drink wiskey. Ventilators and tubes are saving lives of many, however they need to keep distance from those who have the latest Omicron BA.2 Praying for those who alrady got it. May Jesus send healing to their bodies and souls. Amen

He said to me.
I hear His voice.
God smiles on those,
Who trust in Him.

In Jesus time, there were all kinds of incurable deseases and He knew this very well. So, our dear Lord went out to see them and healed those who came to Him believing, trusting His touch will make them whole. Now, all kinds of viruses are being created to reduce the population of the earth and this not nice to do but God is allowing to happen juts as Gods word says. All kinds of deseases shall come before Jesus returns to earth. So, let us all draw close tot he heart of the Lord and ask for mercy. Absent from the body, present with the Lord. Beautiful description of our future in heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
For sure, Gods voice travel with the wind, it comes around when we are not even aware of it. Like a scream on the mountains we can hear clearly a heavenly voice coming to our ears. Like an eagle with an expanded wings we can see and feel the celestial embrace of Him who love us with an...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Beyond our complete comprehension, it is the love of the Father to all of us, but how deep should be our love for Him? He gave His only Son to die on the cross for us so we will have eternal life in heaven and cleasings and purification of our sins comes through Him alone. My love for Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I bow down before Your holy presence and adore Your holy name. Day and night I cry out to You for help and mercy in troubled times. Save us, help us o Lord. Save the souls of the lost of our cities, towns and where we live. No one is mighty like You o Lord, You are great and Your name is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus wants to bless our life and make us all anew, so let us all call on the Lord, day and night praying and asking for revival in our hearts and minds. I knew for sure, Jesus was coming to me and telling me. Follow Me, I will make you a blessing to many. I heard the voice of the Lord and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These are divine treasures coming down to all uf who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. When this wonderful promises comes to all of us, it refreshes us, calm our attitude, peace and joy fills our hearts and the joy of the Gods love fill our hearts. Spiritual and physical...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom