Jesus Today "But those who wait on the Lord ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

drhyne

Servant
Jesus Today "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31) Keep your eyes on Me! I am with you, taking care of you in the best possible way. When you are suffering, My care may seem imperfect and inadequate. You seek relief, and I make you wait, and some are much better than others. Beneficial waiting involves looking to Me continually—trusting and loving Me. Thank Me for this time of neediness, when you must depend on Me more than usual. Do not waste this opportunity by wishing it away. Trust that I know what I'm doing—that I can bring good out of everything you encounter, everything you endure. Don't let your past or present suffering contaminate your view of the future. I am the Lord of your future, and I have good things in store for you. I alone know the things I am planning for you—to give you a future and a hope."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

But they who wait for the lord shall renew their their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles: they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Replies
6
Views
482
Lord Jesus, today is my counselling for my transfer in my job. You know the pressure that I am undergoing. There is no one to help me, guide me, and assist me. Remaining colleagues have strong political leaders' recommendations. You know there are no near places to choose. Create me another new...
Replies
6
Views
249
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:16: “If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary, Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:16, Job reflects on his responsibility to care for those in need, specifically the poor and widows...
Replies
7
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom