Jesus please make ### and ### come to ...

Adbjorn

Servant of All
Jesus please make ### and ### come to me begging to take their counsellings Make them come to me And I make a lot of money on them Please give me lots of Counsellings and pucca appointments I need money for all my finances and my expenses Thank you Jesus Praise you Jesus I ask.all.this through Jesus Christ my Lord my God Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus please make today the judge to come and give the judgement and tell ### to pay court fees And today will be the last stage Please Jesus this matter is going on for 5 years Please hear our prayers both ###s and mine I am.fed up coming to court every month twice Please Jesus have...
Replies
11
Views
122
Father God, I come before You because honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired, Lord. Please come and take over because I no longer have the strength to carry everything myself. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased the rent after I had already paid...
Replies
10
Views
22
Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...
Replies
13
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom