Jesus please let this order that I ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
189
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
236
Jesus, tomorrow is going to be so difficult for me. The car, my mother-in-law's nursing home insurance issues, my son's bus situation and he wants to try out for a play, we have no idea how to pick him up unless the car is fixed, and I am having a health crisis right now, too. There are also...
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom