Jesus please let this money problem I ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late. It is so frustrating and nothing works to change it. Please also let our car be ok, let the problem with the oil from yesterday not still be there, let it have been a one-time problem. Please also let me get the official approval for something...
Replies
10
Views
150
Jesus please I am asking humbly that you convict the person responsible for the technical glitch on the website that I am trying to use for my application and let it WORK. I need this desperately. I have contacted all the possible people I can think of to help me, and no one is. Please just let...
Replies
10
Views
211
"I am reaching out because I am going through an extremely difficult time with my restaurant business. I have taken several high-interest loans to keep things running, and now I am deeply overwhelmed by debt. Business has been very slow, and I am facing a lot of verbal abuse from people coming...
Replies
12
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,975
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom