Jesus please let the mail get better. ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let the mail get better. I am tired of waiting so long for items and have no other way to get stuff, and they are so rude when I inquire about it. Please let something get done about post office situation. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Amen my help us to receive and get everything timely and Praise Yahshua Miracles Lord for all of us who Pray Amen Is.54v17 🙏🙌
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up...
Replies
8
Views
283
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
119
i pray in Jesus name to get better in playing the guitar Jesus please amen
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom