Jesus please let the girl in my ###

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let the girl in my son's class be ok she was bleeding from her head on camera just now. She says she is but I am still worried. Please also let my son's dr call or write back. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I receive my camera that I purchased LORD I need it for my class in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
146
Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom