Jesus please let the corruption in this ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help stop this corruption from somebody. I know that can close this job. He works really hard all his colleagues and his employer don’t give anything. They don’t give anything about their customers. It’s just making money going home and doing whatever they want and...
Replies
9
Views
133
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against corruption and injustice and all things evil in and around health. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the...
Replies
8
Views
136
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you restore us from Governor ###'s corruption and dark agenda, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus, I bind off of myself and everyone the counterfeit spirits working through this Governor, standing on Matthew 18:18...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,846
Members
649,512
Latest member
Giliortath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom