Jesus please let my ### do well ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my ### do well on his test today..please let car be ok, us able to get groceries and let my ### be respectful of request. Thank you Jesus, Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...
Replies
11
Views
126
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
214
Lord please let my mom call me if she is not ok. She was not good, problems with breathing. I talked on the phone with her and I was not sure if she is ok. She was like in a half sleep. Please let her call me if she is not good. I would go to her place... I am afraid to wake her up if...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom