Jesus please help the people in New ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
189
I was at church earlier today & as of recently, God has helped me to be introduced to new people & have a conversation with them, but what I struggle with is the going up to someone I don't know without being introduced to them by someone else. As an introvert, so is my friend who I go to church...
Replies
11
Views
199
2nd day of fasting. I'm willing to fully commit to the 40-day fast below 50 calories. I have some depression that isn't motivating me to study during the fast. I'm not too happy about studying the Bible. I have some suicidal thoughts, I realistically believe that the 40-day fast can be...
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom