Jesus please help my son right now ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my son. He is an adult and he has gone through many hard times in his life. He almost died from a ###. He spent over 5-6 months living Away from us in a recovery home. He has just ended a relationship with a person ###. Wow. My son has a good soul. We raised our kids to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
Lord God please be with my son ### right now. He is in another state and at his lowest moment because he has lost everything. He's made some poor decisions and he continues to drink excessively and that has led to other problematic choices and things. Lord God speak to his heart as he's alone...
Replies
8
Views
639
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom