Jesus please help my ### he is so upset right now.

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please help my husband he is so upset right now. His father just died and he is at work and they are being so cruel and not believing him. Please let someone have a heart. He and his dad were not close and never had any closure. This is so upsetting. Please let his boss have sympathy for him. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name hear and answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, and strength, and bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey You. God lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God what I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God for loving me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Please Pray For Your Enemies: https://www.prayerrequest.com/forums/topic/3931632-pray-for-your-enemies/
 
That's the problem with work, you sometimes get stuck with people who in your own time you would have a choice to not deal with. And the bosses think because they pay you that they own you. And you don't have as much time to be "human" and grieve, deal with your own things, etc. But since for financial reasons we have to work, I pray that either God softens the bosses heart, or whichever way God would do it to ease the situation in your husband's favor. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME TO OVERCOME ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE UPSETTING ME RIGHT NOW AND HAVE DEEPLY DISTURBED ME TOO... THANK-YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN XOXOX
Replies
18
Views
429
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I AM SOO UPSET THANK-YOU EVERYONE XOXOX AMEN
Replies
7
Views
246
Jesus please help I am so upset about everything my husband's medical forms and Dr appt our heat isn't working the car my son not cooperating and my assistance application not being approved again. Please help everything get resolved. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom