Jesus please help me to find my future husband ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me to find my future husband soon and please help me to finish LPN School. I really need a miracle. Amen.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come to You today lifting up the desires of my heart. Lord, You know that I desire to be married, and I ask that you guide me to the exact godly man You have in store for me. Protect my heart as I wait, and prepare both of us for a...
Replies
8
Views
181
I pray that God will send me my future husband and that he is a God fearing man and loving man.
Replies
14
Views
229
Praying for my future husband. For the preparation of his heart to lead our home and follow the steps of Jesus. For grace and protection from the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,170
Messages
16,807,782
Members
650,590
Latest member
Piesfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom