Jesus please help me. Make ### come back to me

Pelaxebon

Humble Prayer Partner
My Lord Jesus Christ my savior I am continuously praying but not acting wise..I become impatient..m sorry Jesus m sorry forgive me please.whenever u gave me the chances to talk to ###,I acted like a psycho which pushed him further away from me.things become so worse that despite prayering to get him back, I myself blocked him...but Jesus Christ u know Everything I don't want to hurt him ever..my Lord help me to know ur will,why m doing all this,give me your wisdom Lord please Jesus please help me..my heart pains a lot and my mind is always in mess.i always think I shouldn't have done this or that.My Lord handle my situation.. please intervene Lord please intervene.Make everything alright..I have understood Lord nothing can happen without your will and I trust u Lord that ur will is never to hurt me.but currently m hurt beyond repair,m disappointed with myself..m disappointed how I messed up everytime.hold me Jesus,make everything alright.i feel m not worthy of anything good.please Jesus this time please make everything work for me.Do a Miracle my Lord in my life.Thankyou because while writing all this m getting my confidence and Faith back.I will keep praying to Jesus to soften ###'s heart Lord,make him understand me,make him come back to me.Lord please don't be angry with me if asking something which is not your will.. but my Lord m your child,m requesting my father the desire of my heart,the desire to get ### as my life partner, because I know only u can make it happen.although ### completely misunderstands me Lord because of what I did to him but my Lord Jesus defend me in his heart and mind to luv me again no matter what I did...for man this is impossible for God Everything is possible.nothing is impossible for you my Lord.U r a God of miracles.make my faith win over my fear.i want to give testimony to everyone how my Lord answered my prayer.my situation seem impossible to everyone,they tell me to accept the reality and move on.I have accepted the reality of this situation Lord..but I also accept the reality of your mighty power,you can turn around the situation in one day my Lord.i trust you..I still hope in you Lord and have faith in you that you will re-unite me and ### submitting to each other as husband and wife in the name of Jesus...Amen
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I love you, I adore you as you given many favors and miracles. Thank you for everything what u did in my life This is urgent prayer my ### left and blocked me everywhere. I'm sleepless and without peace. please let him back with full of love in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
254
Please pray that my boyfriend comes back to me.. we had a fight and he told me I deserve better and we must say goodbye and then we spoke on the phone and he took off with me saying I'm acting like a child because I don't want to eat or go to the hospital but my anxiety is the reason I can't do...
Replies
7
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom