Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
186
I asked my grandma if she wanted to read the gospel, and she said the gospel is "Jesus saves, Jesus heals, Jesus baptizes with the holy ghost and with fire, and Jesus is coming soon." I'm disturbed by this because I remember the Bible saying that people who receive a different gospel are...
Replies
9
Views
206
3rd day of fasting below 50 calories to stay in ketosis. My goal is 40 days. I have some depression about my ability to learn. I had written from the Bible that a sanctified person is able to do all kinds of work. I am sad or pessimistic about learning. I think I won't be able to learn or I...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom