Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
188
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
186
3rd day of fasting below 50 calories to stay in ketosis. My goal is 40 days. I have some depression about my ability to learn. I had written from the Bible that a sanctified person is able to do all kinds of work. I am sad or pessimistic about learning. I think I won't be able to learn or I...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,580
Messages
16,801,013
Members
650,101
Latest member
Eloylareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom