Jesus please help me I am debited ###

Sevlax

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus please help me I am debited 1,500,000/= TSH. My salary is just 400,000/= and I hv no any other trusted source of income. And my dad wants me out of his house in the middle of April because he believes that I have ground up enough.... I love to depend on my own but circumstance doesn't allow me.... Please help to ask God to make a way for me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen... Thank you for a hand of spiritual help.. may Jesus remember you as well
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
181
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
175
6th day of fasting. Commiting to 40 days. I'm bored. I hope I don't have to go into work while fasting. Hoping Jesus is coming, but that's probably not gonna happen because other people have completed the 40 day fast and are still here on earth, unless rapture is from an individual perspective...
Replies
9
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom