Jesus please help me. Everything is too ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me. Everything is too much. I can't take this pandemic anymore. Please make all of it go away. Please. I don't want to live like this anymore. Thank you for my water coming back on though, Amen.
 
Father sanctify today all who in thee believe your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Bless us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. God, You become our greatest delight and Your Word our greatest treasure. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Bless us all to have a God solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Give each of us a praying spirit. Bless us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Bless us to always keep our focus on You and walk in the love, peace, security, and wisdom of Your Word. Bless us to walk by faith and not by sight. Bless us to trust You, believe in Your Word, and trust in Your love for us. May we each daily have a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude for who You are and all that You have done and will do in our lives. God cover us. Cover us in the prayers of the righteous. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray the Family Prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
251
Dear God please help me to stop thinking about going back home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol again. I am not sweating too much anymore and I am still a little bit shaky from my AUD and my AWS. Please help me and my son and my wife to not be drunk tomorrow night when we take our adult son...
Replies
12
Views
301
Dear God please help me. Please give me the courage and the strength to let go of alcohol. I don't like the way that I feel during and especially after I drink alcohol. I don't want to do it anymore. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom