Jesus please heal my ###. please ### ...

Jesus please heal my kidneys. please heal all my family members. please do miracles. I'm tired of suffering. Some day I don't think I can make it. My kidneys don't work. I am a full-time caregiver 24/7 to my grandma in the house for years. I wish God could end my misery. I'm too sick to take care of others. My dad has been homeless for years. I'm sick, I want to die. I can handle my mom being ill too. I say mean things. How much more does a person have to suffer. Why didn't anyone ever care about me.
Jesus please heal my kidneys. please heal all my family members. please do miracles. I'm tired of suffering. Some day I don't think I can make it. My kidneys don't work. I am a full-time caregiver 24/7 to my grandma in the house for years. I wish God could end my misery. I'm too sick to take care of others. My dad has been homeless for years. I'm sick, I want to die. I can handle my mom being ill too. I say mean things. How much more does a person have to suffer. Why didn't anyone ever care about me.
Jesus touch and heal her and her family they need blessing. I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your prayers for my son, he has high blood pressure, he has been very stressed because of lack of work, things are difficult because people are not buying like it used to do, and if he doesn’t sell he doesn’t earn because he only gets commissions, Dear Lord please help my son to...
Replies
6
Views
143
Lord My Dad Has Been Suffering From Headaches seizures and more please Lord Help My ### And God And Jesus And Lord Work Together And Heal my ### Please In God's Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
492
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom