Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus my saviour lord. I'm having so much pressure and tension my lord.. please help me reduce all these and help me get what I want.. please lord I'm begging you. Please help me perform well in my job and get a good impression in front of all. Please lord don't make me look bad in front...
Replies
5
Views
290
Please help me lord , im begging you . Help me complete all my pending jobs. Please help get my father's pending money. Please lord im begging you . Please don't let anyone keep grudge and enmity against me. Help me be a person who everyone loves and trustworthy. Lord Jesus please im begging you...
Replies
8
Views
170
Please save me from all my current troubles. Help mee lord pleasee
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom