Jesus is the sustainer of those who trust in Him alone.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God speaks through His word to all of us. He says.....

For I the Lord your God, hold your right hand, it is I who say to you. Fear not for I am who helps you.
Isa 41.13

Those who trust Gods word will find He is the true sustainer of our souls.

Grateful and wanted to be with Jesus in glory. He continue to sustain those who are weak, who discouraged and those who are lost. Come to Me... says the Lord. I will give you rest. I am coming to You Lord Jesus. Receive my soul in your bossom. Amen

Grateful and wanted to be with Jesus in glory. He continue to sustain those who are weak, who discouraged and those who are lost. Come to Me... says the Lord. I will give you rest. I am coming to You Lord Jesus. Receive my soul in your bossom. Amen
Trusting in the Lord is a gift that comes from heaven. He will keep us from sin and evil and will lead us all to His home in heaven.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom