Jesus is coming in the clouds for us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

His promise is true. He is coming for you and for me. New heaven, new earth will be prepared by Jesus. Just wait and see where that will be.

O Lord, we are waiting for you to come back soon.
We love You with our whole heart.
Please. Come.
Amen

Those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul waits for the Lord day and night. I am waiting for Him. I look out of my window every single day to see if Jesus is in that cloud to take me home to glory.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is for sure stretched in our hearts and engraved in our minds the second coming of our dear Lord who said clearly to us... I am coming soon and My reward is with me.. It is the will of the Father Jesus soon return to earth and we, the redeemed of the Lord call for this to happen. Yes, we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
People know for sure this are the last days before Jesus comes back to earth because the weather and those horrible fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and so on and on, Jesus predicted that He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven. Sinners are opening their hearts to hear and obey...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom