Second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It is for sure stretched in our hearts and engraved in our minds the second coming of our dear Lord who said clearly to us...

I am coming soon and My reward is with me..

It is the will of the Father Jesus soon return to earth and we, the redeemed of the Lord call for this to happen. Yes, we are prepared to see Jesus coming in the clouds of glory, in majesty and full angels coming along with Him. Hope is our confidence and our faithful expression of His arrival, it leaves in our souls a lasting expression of trust and belief of what he said.

Like a thief in the night, the Lord shall appear.

it give us an everlasting peace knowing that we are going to fly away to be with Him in glory, where there will be joy and happiness forever more. No more worry, no more pain and sorrow, no more debts to pay back, no more morgages to pay or rising montly rents, or expensive food to buy. The Lord will provid for ur needs and wants.

Bible teaching about this issue.
It was considered as Doomsday preaching.
The Second Coming of Jesus.
is very near.
It is an early notice.
it will happen very soon.
Be prepared for that event.
It is coming sooner than we think.

So you must also, be ready because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect Him.
Matt. 24.44

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is for sure stretched in our hearts and engraved in our minds the second coming of our dear Lord who said clearly to us...

I am coming soon and My reward is with me..

It is the will of the Father Jesus soon return to earth and we, the redeemed of the Lord call for this to happen. Yes, we are prepared to see Jesus coming in the clouds of glory, in majesty and full angels coming along with Him. Hope is our confidence and our faithful expression of His arrival, it leaves in our souls a lasting expression of trust and belief of what he said.

Like a thief in the night, the Lord shall appear.

it give us an everlasting peace knowing that we are going to fly away to be with Him in glory, where there will be joy and happiness forever more. No more worry, no more pain and sorrow, no more debts to pay back, no more morgages to pay or rising montly rents, or expensive food to buy. The Lord will provid for ur needs and wants.

Bible teaching about this issue.
It was considered as Doomsday preaching.
The Second Coming of Jesus.
is very near.
It is an early notice.
it will happen very soon.
Be prepared for that event.
It is coming sooner than we think.

So you must also, be ready because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect Him.
Matt. 24.44
I am waiting for Jesus to arrive soon. Day and night pray to Him. Take us all home to glory.

🙏God I ask You in Jesus’ name that me, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer will entrust our lives in Your hands and commit to You. God guide us, provide for us, protect us, and bring us victoriously to our destiny on earth and in heaven. God You are faithful. I know in whom I believed, and I am persuaded that You, God, are able to keep that which WE'VE committed unto You.

2 Timothy 1:12b: I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.

Similar Requests

• Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The two advents of Christ by Charles Spurgeon ‘And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.’ Hebrews 9:27–28 Suggested...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom