Jesus I Need You

  • Thread starter Thread starter sad sumitra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sad sumitra

Guest
oh god my jesus you know everything even after listening to so many "NO" from doctors i kept on praying alongwith treatment but my ###'s condition is getting critical day by day how many days can you see him without food and how can you be calm when he is facing the whole body pain, ### months passed no food nothing at least now you have mercy on him please jesus he is just ### and your father in heaven has given him such a horrible disease like stomach cancer, you promised us that if anything is asked in your name will be done and i have been asking, crying to cure my ### but still you dint answer my prayer lord jesus please do this for me i will never ask you for any favour plese jesus please
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Lord Jesus, you too wept with Mary, feeling her heart crying for brother. Please wipe off her tears for Your glory. In Jesus name.
 
jesus please save ### brother

jesus please save ### brother
 
Lord, once again give courage to the family and strength to ###'s brother. Give complete healing lord, there is nothing which is impossible for you. Heal him Lord in your loving kindness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
241
Jesus I need your help filing these papers to go smoothly. I thank you ahead of time and I thank you for everything. I thank you for saving me and my relationship with you LORD. I pray that I can make an album for you, connect me with the right people, and help me file the papers correctly in...
Replies
10
Views
197
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom