Jesus I give my business to you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for the business You have entrusted to me. Use it as a platform for my career development, growth, learning, leadership, and excellence. Give me wisdom to build sustainable systems, create opportunities, develop people, and solve meaningful problems through my work. Connect me...
Replies
11
Views
142
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESSES ARE GREAT I CAN HAVE A GREAT FRANCHISE IN AT LEAST ONE AND HAVE MY FAVOR TO SUCCEED IT CAN STAYYYYYY NO WORRIES..I CAN GET LIABILITY INSURANCE NEEDS FOR MY SUCCESS THEN GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
10
Views
110
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom