Jesus, I feel so lost and confused. I feel so low,

I know what you're feeling, I tend to think like this. But I know there is a God that made us all unique and placed us here for a purpose. You are special and God is there for you. May the Lord be with you.

"Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" - Matthew 11:28
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
155
If oyu are wilign Lord heal ### ### so we cn communciate better. pleas ei beg you heal those wiht ### pleas ei beg you in thenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ name
Replies
11
Views
172
I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom