Jesus, I believe your blessing is exceedingly ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen, in Jesus' name. Thanks for your prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
98
Jesus I believe your with me right now beside me I feel u please talk to me.
Replies
7
Views
314
Amen I believe your prayers are answered as I started this new journey I want to feed my spiritual life again cause I've been feeding my evil desires for too long now and Satan want to see me destroyed, he made me do all those bad things to even reach a point where I kill myself but God's love...
Replies
4
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,977
Messages
16,783,028
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom