Jesus Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter rickysidhu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickysidhu

Guest
I with my family were living in a renting house from 12 years but now are going to buy a new house. Plz pray for me & my family to get a house in which our Jesus also lives.
 
Lord Please bless this christian family with a beautiful home...In the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Please Lord bless ### with prosperity, and that he might be able to get his new home.
 
Send blessings we pray Lord and bless their faith. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
248
Jesus, I am very afraid of the Russian Ukraine war. I don't know what I'm supposed to do as an unemployed and afraid civilian who doesn't drive in America. I'm focusing on the Holy Bible during times of anxiety. I feel very restricted in what I can do. I feel very oppressed in the sense that I...
Replies
7
Views
260
Jesus Help me to not be nerves at my performance today amen
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom