Jesus Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God I have this OCD thing. I had a problem with my driving instructor. I need to obtain the money back as well as have a new driving instructor who can offer me consistent lessons and also that I get my license ASAP. I need to speak to his boss at the end of this week about the situation cause I need to get a message across to him. Please help me God. Direct me to the right driving instructor. Thanks. Amen.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###...forgive her sins and fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name....AMEN!!!
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus help me to learn faster the guitar and voice to sing to you amen , and Protection while drivingin JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
139
Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
245
Jesus Help me to not be nerves at my performance today amen
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom