Jesus health ###, let my mind be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get my life back. My mind back. So I can live.
Replies
10
Views
214
My mind, emotions and will are completely shattered I am so constantly attacked and tormented and sleep deprived because of torment I gave back into alcohol because I needed to sleep because I feel like I am constantly being raped by demons whenever I lay down and try to rest at all or try to...
Replies
7
Views
119
Prayer Request Father, I pray that You would grant me peace in my mind, in my home, in my relationships, and in every area of my life. Lord, please touch my health and bring clarity, provision, and stability regarding my job situation. I trust You, and I believe for good outcomes. In Jesus’...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom