Jesus give Justice to ### her in law troubling her pls Jesus bless our paper works bless us with good jobs my son to join soon bless ### to get college admission ### to get student visa
Lord Jesus arose your justice and hear your people cries for assistance against the system that should be for its people but turned out to be for foreigners and yet they are retained in their jobs because they are the cahoots with the evil bosses to prevent their work pass to be cancelled off...
Dear God,
My name is ###. I am deeply troubled because of a person in my office named ###. He has withheld my salary for the last three months. Even though I have asked him many times, he has still not processed it and I feel that he is deliberately troubling me.
Lord, You know my pain and You...
Disable all attacks, lumps and bumps and attacks from God’s enemies. Prayers this fasting will help heal any metastasis off my body Lord and bring mighty justice and help in sending these emails correctly please In Jesus Christ mighty name from your committed ### Servants of our Lord Yashua...