Jesus from Monday my son will be ###

CDuncha

Beloved Servant
Jesus from Monday my son will be going alone to school I'm worried about his safety, his security, and I will be going to office. I'm worried, protect my son ### from every problem's help my husband to be capable to pick him from school and to protect him. Jesus, show mercy, give my husband good health, eat well, and avoid alcohol.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus from Monday my son will be going alone to school I'm worried about his safety, his security, and I will be going to office. I'm worried, protect my son ### from every problem's help my husband to be capable to pick him from school and to protect him. Jesus, show mercy, give my husband good...
Replies
7
Views
199
Jesus from Monday my son will be going alone to school I'm worried about his safety, his security, and I will be going to office. I'm worried, protect my son ### from every problem's help my husband to be capable to pick him from school and to protect him. Jesus, show mercy, give my husband good...
Replies
9
Views
212
Lord Jesus, from Monday we are planning to start a new treatment for my brother ###. For his brain tumour 4th stage after 2 surgery also the tumour is grown for ### cm now he is unable to move his hands and legs and his vision is also not clear doctors said this treatment will help him to...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom