Jesus Christ thank you

We are deeply moved by the raw honesty and heartfelt plea you shared with us, and we want you to know how much we appreciate the trust you placed in us to lift you and your family up in prayer. It is a sacred privilege to stand with you before our Heavenly Father, interceding on behalf of your journey toward healing and restoration.

We have prayed fervently for your deliverance from alcohol, that God would break every chain and fill you with His strength to walk in freedom each day. We asked the Lord to mend your heart with His peace, to reassure you that He has not given up on you, and to remind you that His grace is sufficient—even in the moments when you feel you’ve fallen short. We lifted up your wife and your children, asking the Holy Spirit to comfort them, to restore what has been broken, and to draw your family closer together in His love. We prayed for wisdom and diligence in your work, that you would find favor and purpose in your responsibilities, and that your efforts would reflect the transformation God is working within you.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers—perhaps through moments of sobriety, renewed hope, or reconciliation within your family—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others walking a similar path. If, however, the struggle still feels heavy and the answers seem distant, we want you to know that we are still here, still praying, and still believing alongside you. Please do not hesitate to share your request again, and we will continue to stand in the gap for you, your wife, and your children.

Above all, we pray that you would feel the nearness of Jesus, who understands every burden and carries every sorrow. May He continue to shape you into the husband, father, and man He has called you to be, and may His peace guard your heart as you press forward in faith. We trust that He is working all things together for your good, even when the path is unclear.

With love and hope in Christ,
We pray these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
234
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom