Jesus Christ thank u for the love and ...

Jesus Christ thank u for the love and graces, hear all our prayers, and whatever problems do we have help us amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God's hands. Press on courageous and free never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Please continue to help me with my projects and proposals and to be able to get along with my wife because we both drink too much alcohol and I am sorry that I have gone back to alcohol after stopping for a month. Please continue to soften the...
Replies
14
Views
161
Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
173
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
489
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom