Jesus Christ bless ### and ### and ...

Laliotes

Prayer Partner
Jesus Christ bless ### and ### and ### let me borrowing the money off the account be good and not bad my daughter needs things Thank you Jesus Christ
 
God bless you. I prayed for your prayer request according to God's will, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Philippians 4: 6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God... And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
 
Jesus Christ bless ### and ### and ### let me borrowing the money off the account be good and not bad my daughter needs things Thank you Jesus Christ
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name, asking for your blessings on ###, ###, and ###. Please guide them in their decisions and help them to make wise choices. We also ask that you provide for the needs of my daughter, and that the money I borrow from the account be used for good and not for bad. Thank you, Jesus Christ, for your love and mercy. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my beautiful daughter to be able to make enough money as a personal fitness trainer that she went to school for and that she wants to be to help people improve their life. I'm sad to know that it's mostly about the money to earn to be able to support yourself and your...
Replies
11
Views
458
Dear God I just want to say thank you for ###. She has been my angel and my good friend. I'm really sorry for being such an old man. My AC is my leaking water and I will need to spend a lot of money to fix it. My wife and I have AUD And AWS. Please help us and please Forgive us. Again I thank...
Replies
15
Views
170
Dear God thank you so much for another day of being sober. Thank you for helping me with my projects and proposals and my ability to perform well at work. Thank you for helping me to have a good job and a very good home to live in. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
26
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom