Jesus breakthrough

I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Almighty God, and Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying burdens that feel too heavy to bear. Lord, You know every detail of my life, and You see the immense pain, exhaustion, and loneliness I am experiencing right now.I lift up my workplace...
Replies
10
Views
86
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, and Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying burdens that feel too heavy to bear. Lord, You know every detail of my life, and You see the immense pain, exhaustion, and loneliness I am experiencing right now.I lift up my workplace...
Replies
12
Views
159
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, and Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying burdens that feel too heavy to bear. Lord, You know every detail of my life, and You see the immense pain, exhaustion, and loneliness I am experiencing right now.I lift up my workplace...
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom