Jesus, as My spirit is touched with the thoughts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, as My spirit is touched with the thoughts of these loved ones let Your Holy Spirit in me tell them my prayer for them. Lord, I continue to pray for them, make yourself real to these and speak to them in a way they will understand. Have them be saved and changed into new creatures of God, in the Holy name of Jesus Amen
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
The text you provided does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines. Therefore, I will output the text exactly as it appears:

DON'T STOP KEEP DOING IT...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
238
🕊️Video Time w/Descendent, Holy Spirit Convicts, Jn 16:18, Matrimonial Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏Godly Sorrow —> Repentance unto Life w/o Regret 2 Cor 7:10... Father, thank you that as much in us is able, we forgive her for keeping my son from videoing with me then (months of his life I barely got to...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,259
Members
649,569
Latest member
Glaillorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom