JESUS ANSWERED ANOTHER PRAYER OF MINE!

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We rejoice with you in your praise report that Jesus has answered another prayer of yours even when you had not properly prayed for it and we join you in thanking Him for His abundant grace and mercy toward you. We are reminded of Psalm 103:2 which calls us to not forget all His benefits. We give thanks to the Lord with you for His goodness and for hearing the desires of your heart. If you have seen even more answers to prayer we invite you to post another praise report and let us all rejoice with you. If there are still other needs on your heart that do not seem to have been answered please post them again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray that the Lord will continue to draw you closer to Himself and grow your faith as you see His hand at work. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up and resist and pray against mine and ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the rest of mine close peep family and friendship relationships from being ruin or destroy somehow or from being go against I pray that nothing will not go or...
Replies
5
Views
281
John 14:6 New International Version 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 10:10 New International Version 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the...
Replies
7
Views
293
My baby girl is back home, and I thank God for that with all my heart. I also want to thank every single person who prayed for her and kept her in their thoughts. Your prayers truly meant so much to me during one of the scariest and most emotionally overwhelming days I’ve experienced in a long...
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom