Iwant my husband to come back to ###

I want my husband to come back to me, he left me 2 years ago while I was pregnant and one child have now even if I call him, he can not pick me and if I text message he just abuses
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence and sustain you with His strength. May He bring healing and restoration to your relationship in the days ahead.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for restore of our marriage back, pray to remove wish craft and love spell in ###.
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear lord Jesus, Please get these friend of mine to come back to Church. They come sporadically I would like to to talk to them they didn’t attend the Bible study and probably won’t unless they change their minds I pray they do. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
136
For my wife to come back to me. And for my arm pain to be healed. Mt wife needs emotional healing for stress and depression.
Replies
16
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom