I've received 10 responses to my prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come to you in request for prayer and response to my prayers . It has been 1 month since the passing of my mother due to a fire in her apartment because of an electrical outlet. I then was terminated from my job 1 week after that . My mother didn’t have any insurance of any kind so ALL the...
Replies
12
Views
233
Thank you, God. I see your will being done in my life it's brought me a peace of mind. My gratitude for how I feel right now is immense. and all humility. I say thank you. Please help me to continue to be what you want me to be. It's. been a good day. God. Thank you. Please, God, continue to...
Replies
9
Views
487
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom