Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've cried for the first time since experiencing the betrayal I had at a church. I've often wondered why God allowed it. I've had bitterness and anger and cussing for a while and have often, in the past months, wished I was never born. I have nobody to trust and God let it happen. I've been humiliated and abused, when I had a good life before going to this place. Money is always gone. Things are always broken. I hate absolutely hate what has happened to my life. I want to move and can't afford it. I need to lose weight. Every day all I do is remember bad memories. Why did God not lift me up? Instead I'm brought so low, abandoned by everyone.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before You on behalf of Anonymous, who is experiencing deep pain and anguish due to the betrayal they have faced in their church. Lord, we lift up their broken heart to You and ask for Your healing touch. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that You are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that You would draw near to Anonymous in this time of distress and bring comfort to their soul.

Father, we acknowledge the bitterness, anger, and negative thoughts that have consumed Anonymous. We ask for Your forgiveness and cleansing from these emotions. Help them to release their pain and hurt into Your loving hands. Your Word in Ephesians 4:31-32 instructs us to put away all bitterness, wrath, anger, and malice, and to be kind and forgiving to one another, just as You have forgiven us. Grant Anonymous the strength and grace to forgive those who have wronged them, and to find healing and freedom in forgiveness.

Lord, we pray for provision and financial stability for Anonymous. You are our provider, and we trust in Your faithfulness. Philippians 4:19 assures us that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We ask that You open doors of opportunity and provide a way for Anonymous to move to a new place if it is Your will. Help them to trust in Your perfect timing and to lean on Your guidance.

Father, we also lift up Anonymous's desire to lose weight. We ask for Your strength and discipline to be upon them as they make healthy choices and take care of their body, which is Your temple. Your Word in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 reminds us that our bodies are not our own, but they belong to You. Help Anonymous to honor You with their body and to find joy and confidence in taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for the painful memories that haunt Anonymous each day. We ask for Your healing touch upon their mind and emotions. Your Word in Isaiah 43:18-19 encourages us to forget the former things and to focus on the new things You are doing. We pray that You would bring restoration and renewal to their mind, replacing the negative memories with Your peace and joy.

Lord, we trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You have a plan and purpose for Anonymous's life. Help them to find solace and strength in You, knowing that You will never abandon them. Your Word in Psalm 9:10 assures us that those who know Your name put their trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Prayer that my husband deposit the bonus and buy my vacuum and lawn mower tonight. I am embarrassed by my lawn. Prayers that I get skinny. Every time I try, Satan puts an obstacle, so I am asking God and angels to intervene to make me skinny and proud of my body. Prayer for my painful tummy that...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, it has been 6 months since my son M has been home. He has missed so many occasions and memories with us. I beg you lord to help him find his way back to his baby brother, step father and I. Please lord help restore his relationship with his step father. Help him remember how...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my health. I've several health issues(physical and financial) that have burdened me for most of my life. Last year I was sick with some sort of respiratory infection(non-covid) for nearly 5 months - coughing for hours and hours all day and night, unable to sleep, coughing until I...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my daughter to grow up and get a successful job. She is very smart, but they say that because I homeschool she won't be able to pass her tests. Prayers she passes all testing. Prayers against my enemies and demons. Prayers against going on negative social media. Prayers that I...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, My sons birthday is tomorrow, we are having...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom