I've been trying desperately to let my situation go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
I've been trying desperately to let my situation go and into God's hands. I want my ### back and have prayed every night. However I think I have not been putting God first. That may be why I have not heard from God yet. Please pray that He return ### to me, ease my mind and give me peace. I need my Lord now more than ever. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
FATHER GOD I ASK THAT YOU FILL ### WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT BRING PEACE AND JOY INTO HER LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Why am I here? There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Today, is April 16, 2026. It is 2:32 AM at 4 AM. I will go work doing gig work. Background: In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter were going overseas to visit family in mid September 2022. So, I took...
Replies
8
Views
207
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom