I’ve been searching for a work for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Cause I keep praying here and explaining to please help me catch a break before my next birthday by the end of the year. I am trying to make wholesome, good, and most of all Christian entertainment and trying to help other people catch breaks who are in sympathetic situations...
Replies
6
Views
127
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
219
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom