Iv Gave Up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
I've given up. I've let go. I've let go of my main heart's desire. It is gone. Lord, help me with this struggle, for I have given up. It is gone. It's not there. Please help me as I struggle to never take it back. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
May the Holy Spirit in its full power touch you and renew your strength every day. May every word you say glorifies Him. May you receive miracles from God. I pray for the spiritual growth in you. May Lord help you. In Jesus everything is possible. I am nothing! Father I totally and completely humble myself before you and please Father I ask that YOU cleanse ### and allow him to enter through the veil so he may stay in YOUR PRESENCE and to serve YOU all of the days of his life. I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Last night I went towards self-harm because life is becoming too much to handle. It feels as though God has forgotten me and no one sees me. For ### months, I have been praying to Jesus, crying out to God for help and it has been met with silence. I...
Replies
12
Views
317
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
136
This past week I have been very worried, sad and scared. The other night I went outside and I was looking at the stars. I thought to myself I wish I had a sign from God. I didn't pray for it. I was thinking it. All of a sudden I see a shooting star. I have never seen one in my life. The next...
Replies
11
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom