It’s time to renew ### my husband ...

It’s time to renew ###'s medical grant here at ### in ###, please pray that it goes through once again; we've been getting one for ### years.
Continue to pray about the medical grant ###'s husband gets from ###; a lot of red tape and people telling you different information in which to submit. Oh Lord, so much to deal with along with the cancer. The Lord is faithful; I stand on His word.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted on here often about the hardships I have been facing when it comes to my marriage, my job search, and finances. I think I have reached the conclusion that at this point, I need to walk away from faith. This isn’t an easy decision but it just feels like God and Jesus want nothing...
Replies
9
Views
171
O.k. It’s time to date I have learn how to move forward and protect myself that’s it that all with the blood of Jesus. Privacy is mine I get to change my name im not in the Master bedroom. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my Crown I have Master Lock it says Wrong DNA corndogs. I don’t want to sit...
Replies
7
Views
210
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IT IS OVER I GET TO LEAVE GREATLY FROM ### WHERE I CAN BUY MY FIRST HOME ASAP GREATLY. I GET TO GREATLY MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE GREATLY WITHOUT ### F U ### GREATLY THAT I CAN GROW PLANTS GREEN GARDEN GREATLY SUCCULENTS...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom